Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

About Carly Marie



Welcome to CarlyMarie Project Heal.

After experiencing the stillbirth of our beautiful son Christian our world ended. After 18 months of trying to make sense of the cruelness that was the reality of our lives I dreamed of our son for the first time. I was walking along a beautiful beach. Up ahead of me were three young children. Two boys and a girl. They were too young to be by themselves, especially by the sea. I could see that they were drawing in the sand with pieces of driftwood. As I got closer to them they skipped off up into the sand dunes. I could hear them laughing as they disappeared from my site.
As I got to the point where they had been drawing I saw that they had written their names in the sand. The names read Noah, Christian and Bella. It was only then that I realized that I had dreamed of our son. For the first time since his fatal diagnosis I felt true peace again in my heart. He was okay. He was more than okay. He was living a full and amazing life on Heaven's Beach and he was with his friends who had also left their families too soon.

This dream inspired me to visit the beach and write Christian's name. On August 19th 2008 To Write Their Names In The Sand was born and our lives were changed again forever. Since that day back in the Winter of 2008 0ver 10,500 childrens names have been written in the sand at sunset on Christian's Beach.

Over the last few years I have felt led to help others walking the road of pregnancy loss, infant loss and child loss. My family and I have created three international days for bereaved families. Babylost Mothers Day, Babylost Fathers Day and August 19th - Day of Hope.

We have many projects all designed to help those walking this road.

You can visit all of our projects by clicking on our PROJECTS tab at the top of this page.