Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Grief Effect FAQ



My friend's baby just died what can I do to help?

Please click here.

Dealing with comments and questions about the death of your baby.

Please click here.

Do you have any helpful information for grieving Fathers?

Please click here.

I am pregnant again after losing our baby do you have anything information to help me?

Please click here.

What helped you the most in your grieving process?

Please click here.

Do you have any information to help us plan a funeral/memorial service for our child?

Please click here.

Do you know any good books for grieving siblings?

Please click here.

Do you know any good books to help us through our grief?

Please click here.

I am a Health Care Professional. Do you have any information on how I can be of more help in a situation where a patient's baby dies?

Please click here.

What is a shrine and how can I make one for my child?

Please click here.

Can you help us with any ideas of what we can do for our childs birthday/anniversary?

Please click here.