Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Work In The Babylost Community

If you saw my family and I at the beach you would think we are a family of five. Well, we are actually a family of six.

After dreaming of my son for the first time since we said goodbye to him forever on Australia Day, January 26th 2007 I started a beach memorial website for children called To Write Their Names In The Sand. I dreamed I saw my son writing his name in the sand on one of Heaven's beaches. This simple dream completely changed my life.

Since August 2008 I have written over 10,000 childrens names in the sand for their families and friends who are missing them so deeply. Most of my sunsets are now spent on the shore of Mullaloo Point Beach Western Australia.

I have a deep passion for helping those who have suffered through pregnancy loss, termination of pregnancy, stillbirth, infant loss and child loss.

It is my biggest hope that my websites can be a source of comfort for those whose lives have been shattered by the death of their child/ren.

You can see all of my work in the Babylost Community at The Grief Effect.